Kids 2020 Hispanic Heritage Month Medal
*****All virtual items are Final Sale
*1st order closes September 21st
We will be shipping out items in 2 separate shipping dates (October 1st & October 5th)
* 2nd order closes September 25th. We will be shipping out October 8th
*3rd & 4th order close September 30th. We will be shipping out October 9th - 12th
* 5th Order (Last Custom Order) closes October 6th and ships October 15th - 16th
So register now!
Medal, Tops and Mask may have slight variation to coloring and print due to printing.
LATINOS RUN HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH VIRTUAL RUN
Join us during Hispanic Heritage Month for a celebration of a run! Our annual Latinos Run Hispanic Heritage Month Virtual Run is for everyone who believes in the power of the Latino Community. Run a 5k (or any distance) Your Way and Earn a Hispanic Heritage Month Flag themed Medal!
VIRTUAL RUN DATE
Complete your miles on your own schedule anytime between September 15th & October 15th, 2020
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION?
- A 2020 Hispanic Heritage Month Kids Medal
- A Free Printable Finisher’s Certificate
- Digital ‘Swag’ Bag with discounts to various sponsors’ products
- Entry into various drawings and raffles
HOW IT WOKS –
1. Sign-up for the Hispanic Heritage Month Virtual Run
2. Complete your miles from September 15th - October 15th
3. Post any photos you take using the hashtag #HispanicHeritageRun2020 [Show us your Finisher Photo]
HOW TO POST YOUR RUNS:
Tag us @LatinosRun or #LatinosRun
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL RUN?
A virtual run is a run that can be run or walked from any location you desire. Run, jog, or walk on the road, trail, treadmill, gym or even a track (or even at another race). You run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself. And your medal will be shipped directly to you.
TIPS FOR YOUR VIRTUAL 2020 CHALLENGE –
1. Be safe – Follow appropriate social distancing guidelines. If you feel ill, please stay at home.
2. Plan your course ahead of time – Consider a loop, an out-and-back or using an app like Strava to plan your route.
3. Tell someone about your run – It establishes accountability to complete it!
4. Run when it works for you
5. Have fun! – You are exercising, enjoying a holiday weekend and supporting a good cause!
To observe proper social distancing measures, please refer to the CDC Guidelines HERE: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/social-distancing.html
RUN FOR FREE BY JOINING US ONLINE TO DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE BIB: https://www.latinosrun.com
For more information regarding Latinos Run policy, visit https://latinosrun.com/policy
No refunds or exchanges on virtual race packages